Outside Independent Sales Representative, acting as a point of contact for existing and potential customers within assigned territory to increase sales and address customer needs within the specific region. Identifying local business opportunities and challenges. Presenting our products and services to potential clients. Reporting on regional sales results (monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Promote, effectively demonstrate and sell Oak Ridge’s product line
- Organized and manage customers
- Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business
- Attend and work trade shows
- Work closely with the President of the company and Sales Manager
- Service existing customers
- Establish goals and forecasts
- Assist Inside sales with customers
- Assist Credit Department
- Assist with Advertising, Marketing and Lead Generation
- Follow up with leads and customers
- Attend sales meetings at corporate office
- Meet established goals for territory development and sales quotas
- 5 years of industry experience/knowledge of Protective Coatings, Spray Foam Insulation and Application Equipment.
- Excellent Communication Skills, Self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals.
- Experience in cold calling, developing and executing territory sales strategies.
- Attention to detail, skilled in use of computer and internet.
- Positive and personable, able to negotiate pricing.
- Must be able to work with inside personal, organize travels and time.
- Able to take new products to market and to manage rep’s business.